Saturday, December 5, 2009

Feedback about What You Wish For

Just finished the book this morning and wanted to tell you what a great job you had done crafting Paul and Ju's story. It is a beautiful read, definately Paul's story but sensitively handled and for me I think you captured the real crux of the story Paul wanted tocommunicate - love what you have and be humbled and grateful for the opportunities presented to you every day. I felt like I was there with them - especially in the second half of the book. For someone already interested in alternative approaches to medicine and well-being this aspect of the book was a joy....its nice to know thereare many more like minded people out there and a surprising number of practicioners.I am taking it to Bookclub on Friday and will be thorougly recommending it.
Michelle Baird

I would have to say in all honesty, this is one of the best books I have ever read!
A wonderfully fascinating and truly inspiring book that taught me a lot about commitment, love, supportand alternative therapies.
I originally thought the book was going to be really sad all the way through, but it was very enlighteningand energising in all sorts of ways.
I think everyone should have a copy on their bookshelf!!
Well done to all who were involved in this treasured story
Arna Burgess

It normally takes me about 6mths for me to read a book. I read Blackie's book in 2 days. It was an incredible emotional and inspiring read as I knew it would be. It made me realise how little I really knew about what you and Blackies went through everyday since his diagnosis. It also reminded me of the power of the human spirit. It's opened my eyes in so many ways and I just wanted to thank you both for that
Kelly

Just a quick note to say what a wonderful book you have produced.Paul would be incredibly proud of everything and everyone who contributed to the book-you, his children, his family, your family, his carers, his incredible circle of friends and people he never really knew but all made an impact in some way.
As I read it, I thought I could relate parts of it to people I know but overall it was a unique story portraying a very special person in a light he richly deserved. I know I will read it again, probably more than once and each time I finish it I will be a better person than when I started.
Kevin

Paul's book arrived last week. I read it in a day. In between music, swimming lessons and general mum activities. Couldn't put it down. Very raw, very real, and very good. Crikey Ju, what an inspiration all of you are.
Michelle

3 comments:

Janet said...

have just set up a supporters blog for my brother who is suffering from this awful disease,it might be of interest
http:/supportingandrewblogspot.com

Angelina Keffi said...

There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2349010754824,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For:Dengue Fever, Malaria. Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Obesity, Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count. Bacteria, Impotence Fertility,Toxoplasmosis, Diarrhea.Herpatitis A&B, Rabies. Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone, Cystic Fibrosis, Schizophrenia, Cirrhosis,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Cornelia Disease, Weak Erection. Ovarian problem,  Erysipelas, Thyroid, Discharge from Penis. Bronchial Problem,  HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism,  Impotence, thyroid, Autism, Sepsis Bacteria,  Penis enlargement, Prostate Problem,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +2349010754824  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dieing in pain and full of heart break. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contact him to try my luck, we talk and he send me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cure totally. I don't really know how it happen but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

Beyonce Velez said...

I contracted HIV from my EX, my doctor told me there was no cure for HIV. I started taking my ARVs, my CD4 was 77 and my viral load was 112450. I saw Dr. James , I also saw a lot of testimonials about him on how he uses the drug. herbal medicine to cure HIV. I contacted him and told him about my problems, he sent me the herbal medicine and I took it for 3 weeks, after that I went for a check-up and I was cured of HIV . his herbal medicine has NO SIDE EFFECTS AND EASY TO DRINK, there is no special diet while taking Dr James Herbal Medicine. It also cures DIABETES, HPV,SHINGLES,CANCER, ALS, HEPATITIS B, KIDNEY DISEASE, HERPES, Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic cancers, bladder cancer,skin cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Autism,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis ,Tach Diseases,Lupus,Dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer,. You can reach him at ... drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com.